The following organizations are committed to preserving reproductive rights, fighting for equal pay and paid leave, and human rights for women on a national and local level.
Do you want to be added to the list?
The mission of the Women's Law Project is to create a more just and equitable society by advancing the rights and status of all women throughout their lives. To this end, we engage in high-impact litigation, advocacy, and education.
- HOW TO HELP: Donate, get on our action alert and mailing list for state legislative alerts to call representatives, share our posts and blog (FYI - We don't take volunteer attorneys.)
- CONTACT: Jennifer Nix, Development Director | firstname.lastname@example.org 215-928-5766
Women’s Medical Fund protects and expands access to abortion through direct service, advocacy and education.
- HOW TO HELP
Planned Parenthood believes in the fundamental right of each individual, throughout the world, to manage his or her fertility, regardless of the individual's income, marital status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or residence. We believe that respect and value for diversity in all aspects of our organization are essential to our well-being. We believe that reproductive self-determination must be voluntary and preserve the individual's right to privacy. We further believe that such self-determination will contribute to an enhancement of the quality of life and strong family relationships.
- HOW TO HELP:
Luna Y Sol Midwifery support families and women in wellness, birth, and in their birthing choices.
- HOW TO HELP: We are creating a community that supports each other.
- CONTACT: Terri Simmons, Midwife | email@example.com 215-313-8863
Philadelphia Intersectional Feminist Discussion Group
The Philadelphia Intersectional Feminist Discussion Group first and foremost is open to anyone who considers themselves a feminist or is interested in learning more about feminist issues.
- HOW TO HELP: Resource Sharing and Collaboration from similar types of groups and organizations
- CONTACT: Jennifer Vatza, Founder & Lead Organizer | firstname.lastname@example.org 267-338-5320